Re: New Centerbeam Flatcar Kits and Z Train Things Portals

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      Robert,

      Just got a look at your new centerbeams! Very nice! I'll have to
      alot some $ in my next monthly budget for some (I have three of the
      first TTX run and the craftmanship is great!)

      Nice portals also from Z Train Things!

      Happy Hump-day everyone!

      Phil

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "www.zscalemonster.com"
      <anthony@n...> wrote:

      > Hello fellow Z scalers,
      > I have more good news to report for Z scalers in February 2006.
      >
      > ~ Robert Ray has released the New 60' Centerbeam Flatcar Kits.
      > The kits come equipped with Centex, UP, TTX, and BN decals.
      >
      > ~ Z Train Things has released many new style Portals, Bridge
      Abutments
      > and Retaining walls.
      >
      > ~ "Full Throttle" has released his new 1st time ever... Z Scale
      > Cylindrical Hoppers.
      >
      > ~ Lets not forget that MTL releases their February items too.
      >

      > Best wishes to all!
      > Anthony
      > http://www.zscalemonster.com/
      > <http://www.zscalemonster.com/>

    • Tom Fisher
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        I can't remember the length of his earlier centerbeam
        cars. Please advise.

        --- "www.zscalemonster.com"
        <anthony@...> wrote:

        > Hello fellow Z scalers,
        > I have more good news to report for Z scalers in
        > February 2006.
        >
        > ~ Robert Ray has released the New 60' Centerbeam
        > Flatcar Kits.
        > The kits come equipped with Centex, UP, TTX, and BN
        > decals.
        >
        > ~ Z Train Things has released many new style
        > Portals, Bridge Abutments
        > and Retaining walls.
        >
        > ~ "Full Throttle" has released his new 1st time
        > ever... Z Scale
        > Cylindrical Hoppers.
        >
        > ~ Lets not forget that MTL releases their February
        > items too.
        >

        > Best wishes to all!
        > Anthony
        > http://www.zscalemonster.com/
        > <http://www.zscalemonster.com/>

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • randy smidt
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
          I think they were a similar length, but the earlier ones were "opera window" style cars.

          Robert had previously said he wouldn't release this new version as kits since they were harder to build. I'm glad he changed his mind. Maybe he finally realized that most of us buy the kits and then they sit on our workbenches unbuilt for years. :-)

          Randy Smidt

          http://mail.yahoo.com