who be first to model in Z

  • thomasc600
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      new water bridge crossing river Elbe from old east germany to west
      germany. bridge is 918 meters long guessing be 50 meters wide.walk ways
      both sides can hold 8 people walking side by side euro flat bottom
      canal boats floating down ceter of it what marvel see in picture.cost
      500 million euro to build look great one them mountain pass railroads.
    • Uwe Liermann
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        Hello Thomas,

        at Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2006 14:00 you wrote:

        > new water bridge crossing river Elbe from old east germany to west
        > germany. bridge is 918 meters long guessing be 50 meters wide.walk ways
        > both sides can hold 8 people walking side by side euro flat bottom
        > canal boats floating down ceter of it what marvel see in picture.cost
        > 500 million euro to build look great one them mountain pass railroads.

        do you mean this bridge:

        http://www.brueckenweb.de/Datenbank/bruecken/brueckenblatt.php?bas=388

        as far as I know that is the only bridge that goes from the former
        East Germany to the former West Germany while crossing the river Elbe.
        The bridge is a substitute for the bridge that was destroyed on
        04.20.1945 and was build 1991 1992

        --
        GreetingZ
        Uwe