RE: [Z_Scale] TimeCast sample resin structure model

  • Mark Lewis
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
      Mine came in the mail today also. I thought it had nice detailing on it. It seems to be composed of fairly tough material that should hold up well. It should look good when painted and weathered.

      Mark Lewis

      randy smidt <randy@...> wrote:
      I might have to get Bryan take photos for me since my Macro function is broken right now. If anyone else receives theirs, they might want to post photos sooner than later since mine will likely be later.

      Randy

      John & Sue Bartolotto <jsbart@...> wrote:
      Randy,

      Please post some photos once you have it cleaned up and painted.

      John

      G scale model train Ho scale model train Model train n scale Scale model train Z scale model train Z scale

      G scale model train Ho scale model train Model train n scale Scale model train Z scale model train Z scale