Re: [Z_Scale] Z-Modellbau's Kof II

  • Robert Toole
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2006
      Great website. I like the Salamander cog car. I checked for their website and here it is....

      http://www.schneebergbahn.at/

      It looks like a very interesting regon, I think I may need to check it out on my next trip over the pond.

      Robert

      yojimbo_g <yojimbo_g@...> wrote:
      Hi all,
      I was first alerted to the development of a new and "working" model of
      a Kof II through Jens Wimmel's website
      http://www.zettzeit.ch/koef.html . I also followed his link to the
      manufacturer Z-Modellbau http://www.z-modellbau.de/index.html and I
      could just get the gist through BabelFish and a few other translation
      programs. I'm absolutely fascinated by this model and the prospect
      that it actually runs under it's own power (as opposed to a ghost
      wagon). Does anyone have any experience with or further information on
      this company? It looks like they're taking pre-orders (I assume that's
      what Vorbestellungen means) to get the final count for production.
      Thought I'd ask here first before being a crass American and asking
      the manufacturer for more info in English ; )

      Jimmy

      G scale model train Ho scale model train Model train n scale Scale model train Z scale model train Z scale