Re: Shawnee Railbox cars

  • choirguydotcom
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2006
      Thanks to all who have replied about this topic, offering information
      on a number of related issues. We have divided a 5-pack divided among
      some of us, and for anyone else that is interested, additional single
      cars or more can be purchased through z-scale monster. The going price
      for the 5 car set is $159.75, which works out to be $31.95 before
      shipping.

      I was a little worried about the fact that the advertisements in Z-
      Track showed a lower price than this, but it turns out that the pricing
      was an error, so $159.75 is the going rate.

      Again, thanks to everyone who has corresponded...what a great group of
      people. And in the process, I've already found some contacts who I can
      go to for future purchases and Z-scale needs. I'm one of those fellows
      who always prefer to buy from someone that I know.

      Chris