Micro-Trains Video NOW ONLINE from Springfield, Mass

  • Richard Einhorn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
      We have finished a ONLINE VIDEO segment that features Eric Smith, President
      of Micro-Trains Lines.

      This one is exclusively targeted to the Z scale community and was videotaped
      at the train show
      in Springfield Massachusetts.

      Eric shows us the Santa Fe Geep, NEW Depressed Flat Car with Double Stacks
      & the prototype Z scale switch that will be released this summer 2006.

      Eric was very kind to give us this exclusive presentation for our web video
      and tv show.

      Thank You very much Eric, and a special thanks to Mike Hilliard and his NY
      Metro Z Club,
      for their efforts in sharing the hobby they love so much.

      You must have a DSL, Cable or High Speed Connection.

      On this page are some stills and links to the video (so you don't have to
      hunt around!)
      <http://www.thetrainshow.com/homepage.html>
      http://www.thetrainshow.com/homepage.html

      Z Ya!

      -richie

    • Don
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
        Nice, seeing the new turnout in action.

        Many thanks.

        Don

        We have finished a ONLINE VIDEO segment that features Eric Smith,
        President
        of Micro-Trains Lines.
      • Michael Hilliard
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
          Hi Gang,

          I've placed a picture of the Tri-State Z Scalers at the Amherst Railway Society's Big Train Show, W. Springfield, MA on the z_scale homepage. Introducing from left to right, front to back: Michael Rubin, Michael Hilliard, Cliff Travis, Vickie Travis, Elliott Trice, & Pierre Vautravers. A special thanks to our member that couldn't make it, John Gringlinger and for providing our group's shirts, Richard & Bret Einhorn for all thier help transporting my module and making a sign for us, and Jeffrey MacHan for providing us the inspiration and contact info., and anyone I may have forgot that helped make this a succesful event.

          Michael Hilliard
          P.O. Box 273
          Wilton, CT 06897
          203-762-2476

          G scale model train Ho scale model train Model train n scale Scale model train Z scale model train Z scale

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
            Michael,

            It is great to see the photo! I was hoping to see all of the Tri-
            State Z Scales, at the show, but there was a case of bad timing for
            some of us.
            I know there are some people who I never managed to find, around the
            show. After a few hours there, my health pulled the plug on the show
            for my wife and I. I was so glad to see everyone I did find! I'll
            find the rest of you next year.

            I am glad you posted the photo Michael.
            Take care!
            Anthony
            http://www.zscalemonster.com/

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@y...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Gang,
            >
            > I've placed a picture of the Tri-State Z Scalers at the Amherst
            Railway Society's Big Train Show, W. Springfield, MA on the z_scale
            homepage. Introducing from left to right, front to back: Michael
            Rubin, Michael Hilliard, Cliff Travis, Vickie Travis, Elliott Trice,
            & Pierre Vautravers. A special thanks to our member that couldn't
            make it, John Gringlinger and for providing our group's shirts,
            Richard & Bret Einhorn for all thier help transporting my module and
            making a sign for us, and Jeffrey MacHan for providing us the
            inspiration and contact info., and anyone I may have forgot that
            helped make this a succesful event.

            > Michael Hilliard
            > P.O. Box 273
            > Wilton, CT 06897
            > 203-762-2476

            > G scale model train Ho scale model train Model train n
            scale Scale model train Z scale model train Z scale

            Service.

          • Thomas Welsch
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
              > You must have a DSL, Cable or High Speed Connection.

              Hi Richie,

              It seems that you don't have to have DSL, Cable, or a High Speed
              Connection, as I just downloaded and watched the video on my old style
              56k dial-up modem....the only access available (other than satellite)
              to me out here in the woods.

              I liked the video.

              Thanks for the video,
              Thom Welsch
            • de Champeaux Dominique
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
                Hi gang, I've just posted a new poll for statistics
                about MR readers or subscribers.

                All the best,

                Dominique