RE: [Z_Scale] TimeCast sample resin structure model

  • randy smidt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
      I might have to get Bryan take photos for me since my Macro function is broken right now. If anyone else receives theirs, they might want to post photos sooner than later since mine will likely be later.

      Randy

      John & Sue Bartolotto <jsbart@...> wrote:
      Randy,

      Please post some photos once you have it cleaned up and painted.

      John

      G scale model train Ho scale model train Model train n scale Scale model train Z scale model train Z scale

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
        > It appears to be on par with the Marklin
        > resin structures but the size appears to be more
        > correct for Z scale (I've always thought the Marklin
        > ones to be a little bit undersized).

        Hi Randy, about Marklin's structures undersized you're
        right, and myself I appreciate this feature as it will
        be usefull for forced perspective on my layout.

        Dominique

      • Mark Lewis