Re: [Z_Scale] Full Throttle 51' ACF Cylindrical Hopper cars ...

  • dpstripe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30 7:21 PM
      In a message dated 1/30/2006 3:29:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      wildzontar@... writes:
      Does anyone know if the foam inserts are safe for the car's finish if left
      in storage for an extended period of time? I have heard that some types of
      foam inserts can react with the paint or plastic of the model over time.

      Greg

      I can't speak for extreme long term, but i have had some of FT's regional
      hopper sets stored in these boxes for over a year with no sign of problems.
      Dan S