Robert Ray's great BAZ pics

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      Robert without question you are Thee Mann. Those are georgeus photos of
      your club's activities on trainboard. Those GP39's on the point with their ditch
      lights operating looked awesome, and I was really intriqued by those 60'
      bulkhead flat cars never seen in Z before. I really hope you intend to market
      them some day as I would like about 3 or 4.
      Also interesting was the NP caboose. My my my, it really looked big
      for such a little bugger. But thats good (the better to see it). I am thinking to
      buy one and painting it for Chessie. Any word yet about when you will be
      releasing the GP30 cast shells yet?
      Harold Grady