RE: dirty test track question

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 1999
      Greetings Anders,

      You're correct of course when speaking of M�rklin metal wheel sets.

      I was speaking of Micro-Trains engineering plastic wheels that are
      relatively easy to remove but not so easy to replace for those of us with
      large scale fingers and less than perfect eyesight. I haven't tried soaking
      MT wheels in alcohol as yet. For all intents and purposes, my rolling stock
      wheels don't need cleaning since I keep the track and loco wheels in top
      condition.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey