Re: Digest Number 4

  • Ron Meinke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 1999
      Dan -

      Onelist has a list named CASTING which is a goldmine of information for
      moldmaking, mold materials, resins and casting. Browse through the archives
      and you'll see what I mean.

      See http://member.nifty.ne.jp/yuzi/index.html for some nice coal hoppers as
      well as an SD45.

      Also, see http://www.ijtk.demon.co.uk/2mm/etch/etch.htm for a really good
      view of photo-etching of brass components.

      Ron Meinke
      Wofford Heights, CA USA