Email

  • baldockru
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      Sorry to bother you people but i signed up to yahoo mail so that i
      could join the zscale community but now my inbox fills up every day
      with messages from the message board and it's clogging it up. do any of
      you guys know how to stop that. I'd rather go in to the message board
      and read them.

      Thanks
    • Glen Chenier
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "baldockru" <baldockru@y...> wrote:
        > i signed up to yahoo mail so that i
        > could join the zscale community but now my inbox fills up every day
        > with messages from the message board and it's clogging it up. do any of
        > you guys know how to stop that. I'd rather go in to the message board
        > and read them.

        Welcome to all our new members. The list is now up to 1848 members
        and growing.

        This question has been asked before, and I'm sure many are wondering
        similar. The answer is well hidden in the maze of yahoo pages, it took
        me 10 minutes to find it even though i have done this before.

        To set your message options, click the following text items:

        Top right corner - My Groups
        Top left corner - Edit My Groups

        2nd column from the right for each of your groups there is a selection
        box that probably says "Individual Emails". This is why your inbox is
        filling up. Click the arrow on the box the drop a menu, then select
        "No Email".

        Then click the blue button top right that says "Save Changes".
      • Bill Powers
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 2006
          I'm sorry but I have tried to forward an e-mail to ya'll but can't seem
          to get it to work tonite.Bill