Re: Off Topic.So who knows someone who works at BLW( Brooklyn Locomotive Works)

  • Robert Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Michael Hilliard wrote:
      >I can only speculate that they don't want to be bothered filling out
      a customs form, thats the main differance.

      I speculate the same thing. Until you have been through the customs
      forms thing several times a week, after standing in line, you could
      never understand the grief. And then there is the customers who
      complain 3 weeks later that they still don't have their stuff, so you
      send them more, just to have them say by the 4th week, that it
      arrived, but customs tore up the packages. Bah! Let someone else do
      that kind of selling. :)