Re: AZL new Engines - MT stand up!

  • Robert Ray
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 1, 2006
      de Champeaux Dominique wrote:

      > I mean, what I'm fearing, is that a fierce competition
      > between AZL and MTL should be damageable for all.

      I don't get the feeling there is fierce competetion between the 2
      companies myself. Instead I get the feeling AZL is more of a niche
      manufacturer, building the locomotives that they want for their own Z
      Scale locomotive collection.

      I get a different feeling from MTL, more like a for profit company, as
      though they are all about bottom line return on investments. They
      might just drop their plans for a GP7/9, and milk GP35 paintschemes
      each month till the tooling starts getting lumpy.

      > Dominique, stinkin' cheese eater from France

      Robert, stinkin' cheese cutter from USA
    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 10, 2006
        --- Daniel Baechtold <daniel.baechtold@...> a
        écrit :

        > Dominique
        >
        > I know this problem, I had it with my f59phi
        > (without wheel -regauging). I solved it with
        > adjusting the power pickup metal strips from the
        > trucks to the chassis. just bend them up on the side
        > where the loco leans over.
        >
        > hope this works! best wishes, daniel

        Thanks Daniel. Indeed Rob K. gave me some tips to take
        this beauty appart, and I think it'll be the best way
        to find what my problem is and to solve it.
        All the best,
        Dominique

        http://fr.answers.yahoo.com