Re: [Z_Scale] MTL Geep respray

  • Michael Hilliard
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi Tom,

      Floquil sells Conrail blue paint, available at most hobby shops and also at www.micromark.com item #60129. As for decals I'd suggest looking at some N decals, there might be some out there the right size or close. Otherwise try asking someone in this group to make some Z ones. I used to offer this service, but only on a limited basis now for those willing to pay the $$$. I got tired of replying to inquires for Z decals since most people expect to much for to few dollars. For instance, the average price for a set of decals comercially produced go for under $5 a set (a guess-timit) in most popular scales. To make custom Z decals, I'd have to spend many a hours between scaling and drawing and even if I charged $50 I'd still make much less than $5/hr. and am unlikely to sell more of them. It's just not worth the time unless it's something I want for myself. Hopefully someone here will step up to help you. Regards,

      Michael Hilliard
      Wilton, CT USA

      its_all_downhill <its_all_downhill@...> wrote:
      Hi all

      I was thinking about getting a undecorated geep from MTL and wanted to
      spray up in Conrail blue. So my first question is what colour is this
      blue and where would I get it from and my second question would be
      where would I find decals for this. Also thinking of a Norfolk &
      Southern (not sure if these ran on NS rails?) black version, which are
      both relatively easy to do as its only one colour for both locos.

      TIA

      Regards
      Tom

      G scale model train Ho scale model train Model train n scale Scale model train Z scale model train Z scale

    • its_all_downhill
      Message 2 of 27 , Jan 1, 2006
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@y...> wrote:

        > Hi Tom,
        >
        > Floquil sells Conrail blue paint, available at most hobby shops
        and also at www.micromark.com item #60129. As for decals I'd suggest
        looking at some N decals, there might be some out there the right size
        or close. Otherwise try asking someone in this group to make some Z
        ones. I used to offer this service, but only on a limited basis now
        for those willing to pay the $$$. I got tired of replying to inquires
        for Z decals since most people expect to much for to few dollars. For
        instance, the average price for a set of decals comercially produced
        go for under $5 a set (a guess-timit) in most popular scales. To make
        custom Z decals, I'd have to spend many a hours between scaling and
        drawing and even if I charged $50 I'd still make much less than $5/hr.
        and am unlikely to sell more of them. It's just not worth the time
        unless it's something I want for myself. Hopefully someone here will
        step up to help you. Regards,

        > Michael Hilliard

        Hi Micheal

        Thanks for the quick reply, I will give micromark a look up on the
        web, as I am over in UK, pretty sure I wont be able to get anything
        here, unless someone can prove me pleasently wrong. I know what you
        mean about amount of time that goes into doing things. I just spent a
        load of time fixing a friends laptop.. which theres now way I will be
        able to charge what it actually cost, in time.

        I will look out for some N decals and see what can be done, I dont
        know if anyone else in the group has found/done some Conrail decals
        would be nice to hear from them.

        Regards
        Tom
      • jm
        Message 3 of 27 , Jan 1, 2006
          Tom, look for Microscale N 60-740. The logo may fit the GP35. Good luck in
          your search for a decal.

          John
          >> Floquil sells Conrail blue paint, available at most hobby shops
          > and also at www.micromark.com item #60129. As for decals I'd suggest
          > looking at some N decals, there might be some out there the right size
          > or close. Otherwise try asking someone in this group to make some Z
          > ones. I used to offer this service, but only on a limited basis now
          > for those willing to pay the $$$. I got tired of replying to inquires
          > for Z decals since most people expect to much for to few dollars. For
          > instance, the average price for a set of decals comercially produced
          > go for under $5 a set (a guess-timit) in most popular scales. To make
          > custom Z decals, I'd have to spend many a hours between scaling and
          > drawing and even if I charged $50 I'd still make much less than $5/hr.
          > and am unlikely to sell more of them. It's just not worth the time
          > unless it's something I want for myself. Hopefully someone here will
          > step up to help you. Regards,
          >>
          >> Michael Hilliard
          >
          > Hi Micheal
          >
          > Thanks for the quick reply, I will give micromark a look up on the
          > web, as I am over in UK, pretty sure I wont be able to get anything
          > here, unless someone can prove me pleasently wrong. I know what you
          > mean about amount of time that goes into doing things. I just spent a
          > load of time fixing a friends laptop.. which theres now way I will be
          > able to charge what it actually cost, in time.
          >
          > I will look out for some N decals and see what can be done, I dont
          > know if anyone else in the group has found/done some Conrail decals
          > would be nice to hear from them.
          >
          > Regards
          > Tom

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Adam Amick
          Message 4 of 27 , Jan 1, 2006
            Tom,

            Seems Michael addressed your desire for Conrail blue paint, and the
            decal issue has been covered.

            For the Norfolk Southern (no "&" for NS, that was for predecessor
            Norfolk & Western) side of your questions, I haven't seen any GP35s
            in NS livery, though a few may have been repainted into such. I have
            pictures of Norfolk & Western GP35s. They had a few low-nose ones,
            and some high-nose ones. Southern Railway had high-nose units as
            well. Interestingly, the former Nickel Plate units had the bells
            inset in the nose of the short hood (rear of the locomotive the way
            N&W and Southern ran them).

            I'm wanting to do a high-nose GP35, but it will probably be in
            Southern colors. I don't know if I'd do the former NKP units, but it
            would be something different. The decaling of these would be more
            complicated, with the white/gold bands running around the loco. But
            they sure were pretty!

            Good luck!
            Adam

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "its_all_downhill"
            <its_all_downhill@y...> wrote:

            > Also thinking of a Norfolk & Southern (not sure if these ran on NS
            rails?) black version, which are both relatively easy to do as its
            only one colour for both locos.

            > TIA
            >
            > Regards
            > Tom

          • its_all_downhill
            Message 5 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Amick" <aa5821@s...> wrote:

              > Tom,
              [snip]
              > For the Norfolk Southern (no "&" for NS, that was for predecessor
              > Norfolk & Western) side of your questions, I haven't seen any GP35s
              > in NS livery, though a few may have been repainted into such.
              [snip]
              > Good luck!
              > Adam

              Hi Adam and John,

              Thanks for the replies guys. On the NS front I might have to use a bit
              of modellers licence, as I would really like and NS Geep.

              I did some research and I can get Floquil paints here in UK, should
              have checked before engaging mouth! :)

              I have found what looks to be a useful site http://www.microscale.com/
              as the do custom decals as well, so depending on success of uing the
              following, 60-740 Small Logo - GP10, SW1200 N Scale Decal Sheet, I
              might get some custom ones made up.. depending on price! Anyway I just
              have to wait to get the money together to get an undec loco now, and
              then there are all the other exciting releases coming this year.

              Regards
              Tom
            • dpstripe@aol.com
              Message 6 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
                Tom,
                Here is a link to pictures of NS GP35s. They (the pictures) all seem to be
                high nose versions, but, at least they are GP35s in the NS livery.

                <http://www.nslocos.com/srgp35.html>

                Dan S.

              • Robert Ray
                Message 7 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
                  dpstripe wrote:
                  > Here is a link to pictures of NS GP35s. They (the pictures) all seem
                  to be
                  > high nose versions, but, at least they are GP35s in the NS livery.
                  >
                  > <http://www.nslocos.com/srgp35.html>

                  Looks like the trucks need to be modified too. That would be a fun
                  (and do-able) progect!

                  -Robert
                • its_all_downhill
                  Message 8 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
                    --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, dpstripe@a... wrote:

                    > Tom,
                    > Here is a link to pictures of NS GP35s. They (the pictures) all seem
                    to be
                    > high nose versions, but, at least they are GP35s in the NS livery.
                    >
                    > <http://www.nslocos.com/srgp35.html>
                    >

                    > Dan S.

                    Hi Dan

                    Thanks for the info. Hmmm well I wonder if I can get away with the low
                    nose version, I will keep looking, or maybe some addition might work..
                    will have to wait to get one of the locos in my hands to see what is
                    possible :)

                    Regards
                    Tom
                  • dpstripe@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
                      Well, as Adan (I think) said, the N&W had a few low nose GP35s from the
                      Wabash and the NKP. And I believe that these had standard EMD trucks. (The Southern
                      RR GP35s ran on ALCO trucks). I don't think any Conrail GP35s went to the NS.
                      To be honest, I'm not sure if they were still active on the CR roster in 99.
                      Dan S.

                      Message 10 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
                        To answer my own question, the last Conrail GP35s were retired in May of '94.
                        So the NS would not have any from them. Now CSX has quite a few old Geeps
                        converted into Road Slugs (prime mover removed, traction motors get power from a
                        lead unit, used for heavy switching operations).
                        Dan S.

                        In a message dated 1/2/2006 3:38:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                        dpstripe@... writes:
                        To be honest, I'm not sure if they were still active on the CR roster in 99.
                        Dan S.

                      • Kez
                        Message 11 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
                          Let me be the first(or second, or third) to say "I WANT ONE".

                          I'll prepay if you want a guinea pig. ;)

                          I'd love to have an NS high nose........

                          Bryan Keyser

                          P.S. Yes, I'm serious.

                          > > Here is a link to pictures of NS GP35s. They (the pictures) all seem
                          > to be
                          > > high nose versions, but, at least they are GP35s in the NS livery.
                          > >
                          > > <http://www.nslocos.com/srgp35.html>
                          >
                          > Looks like the trucks need to be modified too. That would be a fun
                          > (and do-able) progect!
                          >
                          > -Robert

                          > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        • randy smidt
                          Message 12 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
                            The CSX engineers love having the road slugs lead because there is no vibration from the prime mover ( and supposedly the cab heaters work better). Lot's of GP30 road slugs too.

                            Whatever happened with that ALco FA shell project that someone (who was it again?) was working on? I would like to know if they were doing side frames for ALco trucks along with the shell. I will need some for the Southern high hood GP35 and GO30 that I want to do (one of these years).

                            Thanks,
                            Randy Smidt

                            dpstripe@... writes:
                            To be honest, I'm not sure if they were still active on the CR roster in 99.
                            Dan S.

                          • Hurley, Ronald J.,M.D.
                            Message 13 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
                              guys, I'm a little confused about the slugs..... can you explain a bit about
                              "removing the prime mover?" I've driven a few "road slugs" from GM but I not
                              sure what this beast is.

                              on another topic, I just finished Sam Posey's "Playing with Trains". It was
                              published a few years ago and it traces a life in model railroading from Lionel
                              Christmas sets and burlap mountains to recent visits with the masters of the
                              field. It is mostly about HO but great fun reading this account from a former
                              big time car racer. You probably all have heard of it some time ago, but if not
                              it is an enjoyable read.

                              uncle ron

                              dpstripe@... writes:
                              To be honest, I'm not sure if they were still active on the CR roster in 99.
                              Dan S.

                              _____

                              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                              the web.

                              <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                              _____

                            • Adam Amick
                              Message 14 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
                                Ron,

                                The diesel engine (prime mover) is removed and ballast (weight in
                                some form, plates, sand, concrete, etc.) is added to make up for
                                some of the loss of weight. The prime mover in the "cow" is used to
                                power the traction motors on the axles of both the "cow" and
                                the "calf" (or slug) mated to it.

                                Also most of the powered units are former road units (GP38s or
                                GP40s) that have been downrated for yard use by removing the
                                turbocharger, and changing the gear ratio. I think CSX has what are
                                called "Road Mate" units which have the cow/calf setup but are still
                                geared for short-haul use. I have photos of them running around
                                Ashland and Russell, KY.

                                Adam

                                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Hurley, Ronald J.,M.D."
                                <rhurley@p...> wrote:

                                > guys, I'm a little confused about the slugs..... can you explain a
                                bit about
                                > "removing the prime mover?" I've driven a few "road slugs" from
                                GM but I not
                                > sure what this beast is.

                              • miked_r
                                Message 15 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
                                  A good simple explanation with pictures.

                                  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug_(railroad)>

                                  Michael
                                • Hurley, Ronald J.,M.D.
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
                                    terrific...thanks to Adam and Michael! ron

                                    Message 17 of 27 , Jan 2, 2006
                                      Try either:

                                      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug_%28railroad%29>

                                      or

                                      <http://tinyurl.com/7jpgx>

                                      Michael

                                      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "miked_r" <miked_r@y...> wrote:

                                      > A good simple explanation with pictures.
                                      >
                                      > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug_(railroad)>
                                      >
                                      > Michael

                                    • Allan Borg
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Jan 3, 2006
                                        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "miked_r" <miked_r@y...> wrote:

                                        > A good simple explanation with pictures.
                                        >
                                        > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug_(railroad)>
                                        >
                                        > Michael

                                        try this definition of the slug:
                                        <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug_%28mass%29>
                                        Allan Borg
                                      • dpstripe@aol.com
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Jan 3, 2006
                                          Ron,
                                          Try here: < http://groups.msn.com/chessiechapter/gp3035roadslugs.msnw >

                                          Dan S.

                                          In a message dated 1/2/2006 11:04:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                                          rhurley@... writes:
                                          guys, I'm a little confused about the slugs..... can you explain a bit about
                                          "removing the prime mover?" I've driven a few "road slugs" from GM but I not
                                          sure what this beast is.

                                        • Garth Hamilton
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Jan 3, 2006
                                            Slugs come in two basic flavours. Some come with a control cab and
                                            then ther are those that have no control cab. They are all units
                                            from which the main diesel engine (prime mover)and generator and
                                            control gear have been removed. The original slugs were made from
                                            road diesels that were ready for the scrap heap but had good running
                                            gear and were cut down to be used used in switching. They have no
                                            power source of their own and were attached to another diesel which
                                            supplied power to the traction motors(traction motor is electric
                                            motor on each powdered axle of a diesel) on the slug from the
                                            generator of the diesel it is attached to. They had cut done bodies
                                            usually about 3 feet hight from running/foot boards which covered
                                            the concrete and/or scrap iron put into the body cavity for traction
                                            weight and allowed for better visibility in switching duties. Later
                                            some slug had their gutted car bodies left in tack and the cabs were
                                            equipped for head end control for control of the diesel and slug
                                            combo so the engineer could always be in a cab facing the switching
                                            work if desired. In some yards the slug is connected permanently to
                                            the diesel with a fixed draw bar instead of couplers between the two
                                            units. Some slugs have MU connections on open end so additional
                                            diesel units can be connected.

                                            regards
                                            Garth
                                            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, dpstripe@a... wrote:

                                            > Ron,
                                            > Try here: <
                                            http://groups.msn.com/chessiechapter/gp3035roadslugs.msnw >

                                            > Dan S.
                                            >

                                            > In a message dated 1/2/2006 11:04:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                                            > rhurley@p... writes:
                                            > guys, I'm a little confused about the slugs..... can you explain a
                                            bit about
                                            > "removing the prime mover?" I've driven a few "road slugs" from
                                            GM but I not
                                            > sure what this beast is.

                                          • randy smidt
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Jan 3, 2006
                                              Maybe Rob Kluz will pipe up at some point, but I believe he said during NTS that the 2006 ZTrack subscriber car would actually be a NS yard slug like the type Garth described. I haven't seen an official announcement yet though.

                                              I saw some UP yard slugs in Tucson last year that were made from old Dash 7 GE's. They still had the cabs but I think were converted to Radion Control cars as well. They had the fuel tanks removed and seemed to only be used in the yard.

                                              Randy Smidt

                                              Message 22 of 27 , Jan 3, 2006
                                                Thanks Garth.....MU units? Ron

                                                Slugs come in two basic flavours. Some come with a control cab and
                                                then ther are those that have no control cab. They are all units
                                                from which the main diesel engine (prime mover)and generator and
                                                control gear have been removed. The original slugs were made from
                                                road diesels that were ready for the scrap heap but had good running
                                                gear and were cut down to be used used in switching. They have no
                                                power source of their own and were attached to another diesel which
                                                supplied power to the traction motors(traction motor is electric
                                                motor on each powdered axle of a diesel) on the slug from the
                                                generator of the diesel it is attached to. They had cut done bodies
                                                usually about 3 feet hight from running/foot boards which covered
                                                the concrete and/or scrap iron put into the body cavity for traction
                                                weight and allowed for better visibility in switching duties. Later
                                                some slug had their gutted car bodies left in tack and the cabs were
                                                equipped for head end control for control of the diesel and slug
                                                combo so the engineer could always be in a cab facing the switching
                                                work if desired. In some yards the slug is connected permanently to
                                                the diesel with a fixed draw bar instead of couplers between the two
                                                units. Some slugs have MU connections on open end so additional
                                                diesel units can be connected.

                                                regards
                                                Garth
                                                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, dpstripe@a... wrote:

                                                > Ron,
                                                > Try here: <
                                                http://groups.msn.com/chessiechapter/gp3035roadslugs.msnw >

                                                > Dan S.
                                                >

                                                > In a message dated 1/2/2006 11:04:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                                                > rhurley@p... writes:
                                                > guys, I'm a little confused about the slugs..... can you explain a
                                                bit about
                                                > "removing the prime mover?" I've driven a few "road slugs" from
                                                GM but I not
                                                > sure what this beast is.

                                                G scale model train
                                                <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=G+scale+model+train&w1=G+scale+model+train&
                                                w2=Ho+scale+model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z+scale+m
                                                odel+train&w6=Z+scale&c=6&s=137&.sig=cXB1Ga_X2-zd9aMFU1yfUg> Ho scale model
                                                train
                                                <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Ho+scale+model+train&w1=G+scale+model+train
                                                &w2=Ho+scale+model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z+scale+
                                                model+train&w6=Z+scale&c=6&s=137&.sig=TTPs3cRigKkiJFA5AnOMzg> Model train n
                                                scale
                                                <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Model+train+n+scale&w1=G+scale+model+train&
                                                w2=Ho+scale+model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z+scale+m
                                                odel+train&w6=Z+scale&c=6&s=137&.sig=5hwQLjKDTyNn46FmsYmaNA>
                                                Scale model train
                                                <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Scale+model+train&w1=G+scale+model+train&w2
                                                =Ho+scale+model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z+scale+mod
                                                el+train&w6=Z+scale&c=6&s=137&.sig=DGChfvgICl8aWrmpg-3t2A> Z scale model
                                                train
                                                <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Z+scale+model+train&w1=G+scale+model+train&
                                                w2=Ho+scale+model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z+scale+m
                                                odel+train&w6=Z+scale&c=6&s=137&.sig=asFDPOLBdnIdTvU0Xqmj9g> Z scale
                                                <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Z+scale&w1=G+scale+model+train&w2=Ho+scale+
                                                model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z+scale+model+train&w
                                                6=Z+scale&c=6&s=137&.sig=ZzEEY_L3TMKeiRW3T6PuXw>

                                                <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                                                ________________________________
                                              • Phil
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Jan 4, 2006
                                                  If it's true, then that would be welcome news. Garth described two
                                                  kinds of slugs, were you meaning the cut down version or the in-tact
                                                  cab version? Either way, if it is going to be the subscriber car,
                                                  I'll definitely be in for one. Do you know if it was
                                                  supposed to be powered?

                                                  I forget, when does Rob usually announce the Ztrack subscriber car;
                                                  is it in the first Ztrack issue of the year (Jan/Feb)?

                                                  Phil

                                                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, randy smidt <randy@s...> wrote:

                                                  > Maybe Rob Kluz will pipe up at some point, but I believe he said
                                                  during NTS that the 2006 ZTrack subscriber car would actually be a
                                                  NS yard slug like the type Garth described. I haven't seen an
                                                  official announcement yet though.

                                                  > Randy Smidt

                                                • randy smidt
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Jan 4, 2006
                                                    MU means "Multiple Units" or connecting more than one locomotive (or slug) together.

                                                    Randy Smidt

                                                    "Hurley, Ronald J.,M.D." <rhurley@...> wrote:
                                                    Thanks Garth.....MU units? Ron

> [...]

                                                    =Ho+scale+model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z+scale+mod
                                                    el+train&w6=Z+scale&c=6&s=137&.sig=DGChfvgICl8aWrmpg-3t2A> Z scale model
                                                    train
                                                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Z+scale+model+train&w1=G+scale+model+train&
                                                    w2=Ho+scale+model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z+scale+m
                                                    odel+train&w6=Z+scale&c=6&s=137&.sig=asFDPOLBdnIdTvU0Xqmj9g> Z scale
                                                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Z+scale&w1=G+scale+model+train&w2=Ho+scale+
                                                    model+train&w3=Model+train+n+scale&w4=Scale+model+train&w5=Z+scale+model+train&w
                                                    6=Z+scale&c=6&s=137&.sig=ZzEEY_L3TMKeiRW3T6PuXw>

                                                    <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                                                    ________________________________

                                                    G scale model train Ho scale model train Model train n scale Scale model train Z scale model train Z scale

                                                  • Larry Card
                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Jan 4, 2006
                                                      >Thanks Garth.....MU units? Ron

                                                      MU = Multiple Units, several locomotives coupled together and operated
                                                      from a single cab (usually the lead unit). When they are ganged together
                                                      they are considered one locomotive (otherwise there would have to be a
                                                      seperate crew for each).
                                                      There was a big arguement between the railroads and the locomotive
                                                      engineers union over this when the switch was made from diesel to steam,
                                                      when double-heading steam you had to have a crew for each locomotive because
                                                      they couldn't be controlled from one cab (MU'd) but with diesels only one
                                                      crew was needed. However the rules said there was to be a crew for each
                                                      locomotive; the railroads considered a MU'd set to be one locomotive but the
                                                      union contended that the number of locomotives equalled the number of units
                                                      in the lashup. Some early AB units were permanantly coupled together with
                                                      drawbars so they couldn't be seperated, this added weight to the railroad's
                                                      arguement that they were one locomotive. These days the question has been
                                                      settled in favor of the railroad's viewpoint.
                                                      V/R
                                                      Larry P. Card
                                                      Franklinton NC
                                                    • ztrack@aol.com
                                                      Message 26 of 27 , Jan 4, 2006
                                                        No comment...

                                                        Okay comment...

                                                        We hope to announce the subscriber car for 2006 very soon. I don't want to
                                                        announce anything quite yet. We are still waiting for our shipment of 2005
                                                        subscriber cars to arrive. They have been in transit for three weeks now. Yikes!

                                                        We may also offer a special subscriber release during the second half of the
                                                        year (wink, wink).

                                                        Rob

                                                        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                                                        6142 Northcliff Blvd.