RhB (Was:Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL new Engines - MT stand up!)

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 1, 2006
      Robert, you should take in account RhB is only a
      narrow gauge (1 meter) operator, so you can't stick to
      RhB stuff running on 6.5mm track, unless you want to
      build a freelanced RhB layout...

      Dominique

      --- Robert Toole <airforce_loadmaster@...> a

      http://www.fr-model.de/index.php?lang=en&what=products&cat=narrow

      > Rob Kluz

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 10, 2006
        --- Daniel Baechtold <daniel.baechtold@...> a
        écrit :

        > Dominique
        >
        > I know this problem, I had it with my f59phi
        > (without wheel -regauging). I solved it with
        > adjusting the power pickup metal strips from the
        > trucks to the chassis. just bend them up on the side
        > where the loco leans over.
        >
        > hope this works! best wishes, daniel

        Thanks Daniel. Indeed Rob K. gave me some tips to take
        this beauty appart, and I think it'll be the best way
        to find what my problem is and to solve it.
        All the best,
        Dominique

        http://fr.answers.yahoo.com