Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL new Engines - MT stand up!

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 1, 2006
      --- Robert Toole <airforce_loadmaster@...> a
      écrit :
      > I'm into SBB since there is
      > nor RhB in Z YET, but to have at least one or two
      > American engines just to run occassionally or maybe
      > to run if I ever get to the Lone Star Z Club.

      You should check FR Models web site (I don't remember
      it's address, so you should search on Google).
      Actually Harald Freudenreich is the only manufacturer
      who releases Z scale narrow gauge, ans his stuff is
      RhB....For the Zm track, see
      http://www.aspenmodels.com

      Dominique

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 10, 2006
        --- Daniel Baechtold <daniel.baechtold@...> a
        écrit :

        > Dominique
        >
        > I know this problem, I had it with my f59phi
        > (without wheel -regauging). I solved it with
        > adjusting the power pickup metal strips from the
        > trucks to the chassis. just bend them up on the side
        > where the loco leans over.
        >
        > hope this works! best wishes, daniel

        Thanks Daniel. Indeed Rob K. gave me some tips to take
        this beauty appart, and I think it'll be the best way
        to find what my problem is and to solve it.
        All the best,
        Dominique

        http://fr.answers.yahoo.com