Re: MTL fact or fiction

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
      harold grady <butch60619@...> wrote: I read the other day that MTL is going to offer the GP35 shell at $63 a pop.
      This is just the shell by itself no chassis. Any truth to this, and when?
      Thanks. Harold Grady

      ---------------------------------
      Yahoo! Shopping

    • Joe DAmato
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
        That didn't come from my office, humm,...

        Joe

        MTL
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, harold grady <butch60619@y...> wrote:

        > harold grady <butch60619@y...> wrote: I read the other day that
        MTL is going to offer the GP35 shell at $63 a pop.
        > This is just the shell by itself no chassis. Any truth to this,
        and when?
        > Thanks. Harold Grady
        >
        > ---------------------------------
        > Yahoo! Shopping

      • pinekirk
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
          joe,
          this was what tina communicated to me after consulting with the
          president. $63.50 (includes shipping). don't know if that was for
          a decorated unit, but it should be!
          dave f.

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DAmato" <shipsure2003@y...>
          wrote:

          > That didn't come from my office, humm,...
          >
          > Joe
          >
          > MTL
          > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, harold grady <butch60619@y...>
          wrote:

          > > harold grady <butch60619@y...> wrote: I read the other day
          that
          > MTL is going to offer the GP35 shell at $63 a pop.
          > > This is just the shell by itself no chassis. Any truth to
          this,
          > and when?
          > > Thanks. Harold Grady

          > > Yahoo! Shopping
          > > Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

        • Joe DAmato
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
            I'll check it on Tuesday...