AZL new Engines

  • Fred Ladd
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 31, 2005
      Now that's some great newZ-- Hatz off! Z is coming of age and we didn't
      have to go thru the rubberband stage as HO! Thanks for keeping in there
      when times were thin and expanding Z.
      Best,
      Fred
    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 10, 2006
        --- Daniel Baechtold <daniel.baechtold@...> a
        écrit :

        > Dominique
        >
        > I know this problem, I had it with my f59phi
        > (without wheel -regauging). I solved it with
        > adjusting the power pickup metal strips from the
        > trucks to the chassis. just bend them up on the side
        > where the loco leans over.
        >
        > hope this works! best wishes, daniel

        Thanks Daniel. Indeed Rob K. gave me some tips to take
        this beauty appart, and I think it'll be the best way
        to find what my problem is and to solve it.
        All the best,
        Dominique

        http://fr.answers.yahoo.com