Circuit Track

  • sasha509
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
      I,am drawing out my layout. I plan to use two blocks and switch
      between the two using two circuit tracks and four switches. If I
      place the circuit track just before the switch will this be ok? In
      other words will the switch change in time for the locomotive.
    • Kari Sarmanne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "sasha509" <sasha509@y...> wrote:

        > I,am drawing out my layout. I plan to use two blocks and switch
        > between the two using two circuit tracks and four switches. If I
        > place the circuit track just before the switch will this be ok? In
        > other words will the switch change in time for the locomotive.

        HNY 2006!
        I would say it can work. Anyhow I would put some extra track between
        the circuit track and the turnout. If you already have these circuit
        tracks and turnouts, you can try and see if the passing locomotive
        switches the turnout quickly enough.

        CheerZ,
        Kari