RE: [Z_Scale] New Marklin battery controller

  • Melissa Cull
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2005
      Hi Flayah,

      The button adjusts the speed by clicking it from really fast to quite fast
      and stop. No real control unfortunately though. It came out last Christmas
      with the Christmas starter set.

      Hope this helps.

      Kind regardZ

      Melissa Cull
      UK

      This might be old news, but I just learned there is a new Marklin
      9volt battery controller box included in the "starter" sets. This new
      box has the on-off slide switch, but also a button or light below the
      switch. Can anyone tell me what this is, and it's purpose? Thanks