Re:Was Free Truck!

  • Flayrah
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2005
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Choua" <scottlee_o8@y...> wrote:

      > It could be surmised with a hard plastic Bachmann 50ft Heavyweight
      > passenger car in N-scale as a guide, they could take measurments
      > and scale them down to produce a Z-scale heavyweight car that could
      fit
      > on the Micro-Trains 50 ft boxcar frame.

      I haven't (yet) ordered from the site, but I've carefully looked into
      their products and they all appear very impressive. I worked with
      CAD/CAM in it's early days (!), and it was incredible then what could
      be done - with current technology and upgrades I think that now the
      possibilities could be virtually endless, all you need is a model in
      any scale, either physical or digital depending upon the system used,
      and it can be scaled, modified, or adjusted in any way. I truely
      hope this site is successful, the few items he now offers could REALLY
      be just the start.