Trucks

  • Fred Ladd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2005
      Quick over view of Searails Tractors.
      The detail and quality of the two new tractors from Searails is very
      good. They have a shorter wheelbase than Marklins Tractor/trailers
      (flat car set)and slightly smaller over all. They do compare favorably
      to the Volvo cab over. These tractors would be great for city
      deliveries. Wish these came out 10 years ago, I wouldn't have had to
      spend all that time cutting down the Micro-Machines.
      Now we need a Big Rig sleeper cab Super truck for the long hauls. and
      those 53's.
      I have ordered but not recieved Paul's trucks. I'll post thoughts on
      them later.
      Overall the tractors are very nice and fit Z.
      Fred