More questions...

  • Edebrant Gunnar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2001
      Greetings,

      I have three quick questions:

      1) Anyone have the ROCO number for the brush cleaning the Locos wheels?

      2) Yesterday I hooked up my Relco and tried it out on my test-track.
      To be honest I didn't really notice that big a change, so maybe I'm
      doing something wrong? Is anyone actually using the small capacitor
      supplied with the Relco unit to be mounted inside the loco? On all
      my locos there already is an capacitor in place, do I need to change
      this one?

      3) My test-track is pretty dirty so at one occasion, when running my
      loco on slow speed, it stopped. Then the Relco came into action but
      to no avail. In fact, and this is what really scared me, after a few
      seconds there was actually a thin trial of smoke coming from the loco!
      Naturally I panicked and cut the power immediately. After checking
      the loco and removing the Relco I tested it once more and it was
      working OK again but now I'm more than a bit reluctant to actually
      reconnect the Relco again. Anyone else experienced this?

      Cheers GeDe

      Guide IT Consulting Volvo Penta AB
      gunnar.edebrant@... gunnar.edebrant@...
      Guide: +46 (0)706 840142 Penta: +46 (0)31 667988
      Opinions stated here are mine! You hear!? Mine!