RE: [Z_Scale] On a completely different subject...

  • Melissa Cull
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 20 3:36 AM
      Hi Uwe,

      I really like the trains in lightbulbs for display:-) Just need to find a
      giant lightbulb!!

      Picture frame is good but mine is flat on table not on a wall.

      Kind regardZ

      Melissa
      UK

      Tipps - Vitrinen in the menu on top you will see some ideas about
      the use of a light bulb... you see, since our group is from Hamburg,
      and Hamburg has a lot to do with sailors, and sailors build bottle
      ships, a Z-scaler from Hamburg builds...

      --
      GreetingZ
      Uwe