Storage Boxes

  • Tom Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2005
      I finally took photos of the 1st storage box that I
      put together during the Thanksgiving holiday. They are
      in the album labeled storage.

      I should have put some MTL car boxes in the slots and
      also some on the outside for scale. My bad.

      Unless I have end-of-the-year bookkeeping or yard work
      to do this weekend, I plan to put together another box
      and then transferring my cars from the boxes into
      which I hurriedly placed them during the Hurricane
      Rita scare.

      http://mail.yahoo.com