Re: [z_scale] email attachments

  • Roy Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2001
      I am not here to squash "free speech" or the "exchange of information", but
      I'm sure I am not the only one that has limited time and is a member of more
      than one email list. To conserve time I subscribe using the digest, which
      automatically filters out attachments, whether or not they are enabled by
      the moderator. So please be considerate, and if you do attach things to
      your emails, also spend the extra 30 seconds to upload them to the files
      area and provide a link so the rest of us can enjoy. Or at least add a
      description so I can determine whether it is worth my time to go dig through
      the messages area of the group to find whatever it was that was attached.

      Roy Stevens