Pictures In Email

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      Hello,

      Jeffrey has a good idea. Allowing limited size pictures
      to be freely exchanged in our emails. You can "down pixel"
      your images using the software that came with your camera
      or your scanner. I think this is a reasonable request and would
      open up our discussions to better communication.

      "A picture is worth a thousand words" is a very worn
      expression but it is also very true.

      This Yahoo thing has the advantage of storing many large images
      but it is also time consuming to sort through.

      Regards,
      Reynard