Re: [z_scale] Rail joiners...

  • Nelson Snedeker
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
      Hi Edebrant: Here's a Picture of joining Peco to Marklin track. Top is the
      Peco track , a Marklin connector and a Marklin track. Center is those 3 items
      ready to assemble. Bottom is a completed Peco to Marklin joint. Extreme top
      are the tools I used.

      Edebrant Gunnar wrote:

      > ...or not? I recently got a batch of Peco flextrack; now I'd like
      > to hear the lists experience on these. Do I use the rail joiners I
      > got to go with these or do I solder the pieces together? Also, any
      > best practice on modifying the ties to actually be able to use the
      > rail joiners? On last item, anyone had any experience in using both
      > Märkling sectional and Peco flextrack? How do I best connect these
      > two types of track?
      >
      > Cheers GeDe.

      > Guide IT Consulting Volvo Penta AB
      > gunnar.edebrant@... gunnar.edebrant@...
      > Guide: +46 (0)706 840142 Penta: +46 (0)31 667988
    • Nelson Snedeker
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
        I Am sorry group. I must have clicked on the wrong Pic Sorry!!!!

        Nelson Snedeker wrote:

        > Hi Edebrant: Here's a Picture of joining Peco to Marklin track. Top is the
        > Peco track , a Marklin connector and a Marklin track. Center is those 3 items
        > ready to assemble. Bottom is a completed Peco to Marklin joint. Extreme top
        > are the tools I used.
        >
        > Edebrant Gunnar wrote:
        >
        > > ...or not? I recently got a batch of Peco flextrack; now I'd like
        > > to hear the lists experience on these. Do I use the rail joiners I
        > > got to go with these or do I solder the pieces together? Also, any
        > > best practice on modifying the ties to actually be able to use the
        > > rail joiners? On last item, anyone had any experience in using both
        > > Märkling sectional and Peco flextrack? How do I best connect these
        > > two types of track?
        > >
        > > Cheers GeDe.

        > > Guide IT Consulting Volvo Penta AB
        > > gunnar.edebrant@... gunnar.edebrant@...
        > > Guide: +46 (0)706 840142 Penta: +46 (0)31 667988

        > [Image]
      • Curtis Campbell
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
          Hey Everyone,

          I think Nelson's mistake picture is great example of orderly construction.
          That looks to be one great layout.

          Curtis Campbell
          ccampbell@...

          ===== Original Message from Nelson Snedeker <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> at