Motorcycles -Stainless Steel

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      Hello Zeds,
      I have some interesting details as to what is likely
      to be produced for these types of vehicles in Z scale.

      Since the "Classic Motorcycles - Early" all have spoked wheels,
      the wheelsets will be manufactured in two thicknesses:
      .003 thick stainless steel for the spoke-set inserts.
      .010 thick stainless steel for the wheel rims and brake drums.

      The frames, forks, triple-trees, tank, seats, etc will all be
      .010 thick stainless.

      There will be 5 to 6 motorcycles per kit, each one different.

      Ensuing sets of motorcycles will be manufactured depending
      upon the success of this initial group.

      Exact make, model and year of each bike will be announced
      later, once the prototyping has been completed.

      Thanks for your responses and have a good holiday season!

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com

      ---
      Scanned by Earthcomm Anti-Virus Server