Boxcar trade

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      I am seeking to trade 5 robert Ray ACF 70 ton hopper kits (open side) for the
      following MTL 50' rib side boxcars.
      1. Southern Pacific-Hydra cushion tuscan color
      2. Railbox
      3. Burlington Northern
      For particular emphasis noticed I said 50' Ribbed cars not smooth sided.
      Those interested email me off list.
      Thanks. Harold Grady