Loop

  • Nelson Snedeker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      OK Alex:
      Here is a picture of my loop. In the kit you receive 3
      pieces of track with diodes in plastic cases on each side of each piece.
      There is also a small piece of track for adjustment if needed. The
      sections are numbered 1,2,3, and clear instructions come with it of how
      to set them up. In the picture the Loco is sitting on Part no.1 which
      triggers slow down. next looking left is Part no.2 which is the area of
      slow down. next and last is the No.3 which is the actual stopping point.
      Above on my 3rd level track is the A-B-A combo I mentioned that requires
      some wiring for the loop to work properly . It is a simple job but,
      requires small flexible wire so don't throw any of those Computer Game
      controllers away until you have removed the cable which in most cases
      has a neat little wire inside for each pin in the plug. and if you can't
      find record player wire it is a good substitute And remember the most
      expert of us was once a Rookie (~¿ô) Nel