Re: [z_scale] WANTED: a good European Marklin Z dealer

  • Paule
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
      From: Bill <sherlockmail@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 2:43 PM
      Subject: [z_scale] WANTED: a good European Marklin Z dealer

      Hallo Bill,
      try Roland.Bear@...
      he understands English also!
      Helmut

      > Hello,
      >
      > I am looking for a European Marklin Z dealer with good
      > prices and good service. It can be a dealer with a
      > store or a person just selling Marklin Z out of their
      > house.
      >
      > Language in not a problem because I can read and write
      > German...aber nicht sehr gut.
      >
      > The dealer can be in Germany, Austria, Switzerland,
      > Denmark, the Netherlands, or anywhere...even Hong
      > Kong.
      > Just as long as they have an e-mail address or a fax
      > machine.
      >
      > If you have any suggestions or recommendations please
      > e-mail me at: sherlockmail@...
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Bill

    • Tapani Tuominen
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
        Modellbahnecke Weiss: http://www.modellbahnecke.de
        Very good online store with the latest information from manufacturers well
        before the news appear elsewhere. Herr Weiss and his team are a bunch of
        friendly professionals who are always ready to advise you and order any
        exotic spare parts from Märklin. Fast delivery, prices lower than average.
        Good E-mail communication even in English - they even send you on regular
        basis like once a week a status report of your order in case you order
        something that they don't have in stock. Last December I was very impressed
        when only two weeks before Christmas I placed an order for some items that I
        needed urgently for the Holidays and I got my order delivered in only 5 days
        in another European country - well before Christmas.

        Tapani Tuominen
        France
        > I am looking for a European Marklin Z dealer with good
        > prices and good service. It can be a dealer with a
        > store or a person just selling Marklin Z out of their
        > house.
        >
        > Language in not a problem because I can read and write
        > German...aber nicht sehr gut.
        >
        > The dealer can be in Germany, Austria, Switzerland,
        > Denmark, the Netherlands, or anywhere...even Hong
        > Kong.
        > Just as long as they have an e-mail address or a fax
        > machine.
        >
        > If you have any suggestions or recommendations please
        > e-mail me at: sherlockmail@...
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Bill

      • Jay & Anne Greer
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
          Hi Bill,
          You might try contacting my friend Ralph Gasser in Switzerland he might be
          able to direct you to an appropriate dealer. Another source could be
          Wolfgang Bolt who has a small Z business of his own. Here are the two
          addresses.
          ralph.gasser@...
          WBolt1809@...
          I hope this helps!