WANTED: a good European Marklin Z dealer

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hello,

      I am looking for a European Marklin Z dealer with good
      prices and good service. It can be a dealer with a
      store or a person just selling Marklin Z out of their
      house.

      Language in not a problem because I can read and write
      German...aber nicht sehr gut.

      The dealer can be in Germany, Austria, Switzerland,
      Denmark, the Netherlands, or anywhere...even Hong
      Kong.
      Just as long as they have an e-mail address or a fax
      machine.

      If you have any suggestions or recommendations please
      e-mail me at: sherlockmail@...

      Thanks,
      Bill

    • Paule
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
        > I am looking for a European Marklin Z dealer with good
        > prices and good service. It can be a dealer with a
        > store or a person just selling Marklin Z out of their
        > house.
        >
        > Language in not a problem because I can read and write
        > German...aber nicht sehr gut.
        >
        > The dealer can be in Germany, Austria, Switzerland,
        > Denmark, the Netherlands, or anywhere...even Hong
        > Kong.
        > Just as long as they have an e-mail address or a fax
        > machine.
        >
        > If you have any suggestions or recommendations please
        > e-mail me at: sherlockmail@...
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Bill

      • Tapani Tuominen
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
          Modellbahnecke Weiss: http://www.modellbahnecke.de
          Very good online store with the latest information from manufacturers well
          before the news appear elsewhere. Herr Weiss and his team are a bunch of
          friendly professionals who are always ready to advise you and order any
          exotic spare parts from Märklin. Fast delivery, prices lower than average.
          Good E-mail communication even in English - they even send you on regular
          basis like once a week a status report of your order in case you order
          something that they don't have in stock. Last December I was very impressed
          when only two weeks before Christmas I placed an order for some items that I
          needed urgently for the Holidays and I got my order delivered in only 5 days
          in another European country - well before Christmas.

          Tapani Tuominen
          France
          > I am looking for a European Marklin Z dealer with good
          > prices and good service. It can be a dealer with a
          > store or a person just selling Marklin Z out of their
          > house.
          >
          > Language in not a problem because I can read and write
          > German...aber nicht sehr gut.
          >
          > The dealer can be in Germany, Austria, Switzerland,
          > Denmark, the Netherlands, or anywhere...even Hong
          > Kong.
          > Just as long as they have an e-mail address or a fax
          > machine.
          >
          > If you have any suggestions or recommendations please
          > e-mail me at: sherlockmail@...
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Bill

        • Jay & Anne Greer
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
            Hi Bill,
            You might try contacting my friend Ralph Gasser in Switzerland he might be
            able to direct you to an appropriate dealer. Another source could be
            Wolfgang Bolt who has a small Z business of his own. Here are the two
            addresses.
            ralph.gasser@...
            WBolt1809@...
            I hope this helps!