Re: Oklahoma Train Show

  • Mark_F_Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Mark_F_Lewis" <mflewis@c...> wrote:

      > I will be at the COGRS G-scale layout during most of the Oklahoma
      Train Show (this weekend Dec 3-4 at the Transportation building in
      The Oklahoma State Fairgrounds, Oklahoma City. ). This is
      predominately an N- HO-show with a few other scales). If you get to
      the show, look for me. I am eager to learn from any Z-scaler.

      > Mark

      So here I am replying to my own message.

      It turns out there IS a z-scale layout at the Oklahoma Train Show this
      year, and it's right next to our G-scale layout (the one with the
      bubbles). So if you are there and want to talk Z-scale, just look for
      me at the COGRS layout.

      Mark