Re: MTL Caboose Question, ETC.

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hi Larry;

      I am sure there are those who would like the steel wide vision
      caboose to go with their diesels up to the end of the van on the railroad.

      For me I am looking for the caboose that was used in the transition
      era of steam to diesel. Basically a look a like for the N-scale one
      MTL makes now with the straight side copula.

      Garth