Combining MTL setional track with Marklin.

  • bbaxter32000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      I am putting together a small Z scale layou fo display at shiows. I
      am a membeer of a N scale Bend Track club but have a working in ter
      estin Z even ifI am 86 and should know better to go any snaller thn
      N.
      Has anyone tried combing MTL sectional track with Marklin track. If
      so wha t did you do to the ATL track? Wha t is good way to hold he
      MTL track in place --glue or track nails or combination of two?
      Any help will be appreciaed.

      Bill Baxter