Re: [Z_Scale] Guzzisti

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hello Robert,
      My plans for the Classic Ducati street bikes include
      the 450 Desmo Single and the 1974 750 Sport Twin.

      In the Classic racing category, the fairings usually mask
      the exact model of the bike and often even the make!

      I consider the 1970s the crossover transition period to our present era
      in motorcycle mechanics, sorta like the steam/diesel period of the
      early 50s. But heck, that's just my personal pigeon holing.

      Thanks for your observations and regardz,

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com
      On Friday, December 2, 2005, at 05:59 AM, Robert Cardinaux wrote:

      > By all means, and start with a 1960's Ducati single 250 racer or road
      > machine, none of that newer stuff
      > Cheers

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > +  Visit your group "z_scale" on the web.

      <image.tiff>

    • Melissa Cull
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 5, 2005
        Hello Reynard,

        Thanks for the explaination, it all makes sense now.... The nearest we have
        to basket ball is net ball which isn't so fast and furious and usually only
        played by schoolgirls. I'm not a sporty person, only like participating in
        swimming and watching Sumo Wrestling. Anyone going to do Z scale swimmers
        and Sumo Wrestlers, so far only been able to get them on HO scale:-(

        Yes a Morgan would be very welcome in Z scale as would an E Type Jaguar and
        not to mention the cute but hilarous Robin Reliant 3 wheeler of "Only Fools
        and Horses" comedy fame.

        Kind RegardZ

        Melissa Cull
        UK

        Hello Melissa,
        I occasionally forget that this forum is international and will
        scribble notes in our homespun vernacular. "Slam-dunk" comes
        a basketball player's ability to merely get up on their tip-toes
        and slam a basketball through a 10 ft high net. It looks easy
        and effortless (even though I am sure that it takes talent and
        training).

        Gee whiz, if you're in Great Britain, a Morgan V twin auto-car
        would also be relevant!

        Best regards,
        Reynard