RE: looking for vehicles

  • sndbyte@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
      Yujin is Japanese company that makes small candy and gashapon (gumball
      machine) toys. I don't know where to purchase the type you saw. You might be
      able to find them through a hobby or toy site that deals in Japanese
      collectibles.

      Tomy (another Japanese company) is well know for their N-scale bus models
      that came out in Japan. The cost about $2 or $3 dollars are highly detailed.