Re: [Z_Scale] isolation

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello Matt,

      well, it's late over here, time to go to bed...

      > or you use a 8855 track piece.

      of course it should read 8588 track piece...

      > If you want I can send it to you privately complete with comments and
      > translated... ;-) I've done it in Excel.
      I would also include a layout plan so that you can see which section
      is what...

      I only will now go to bed, since it is 23:18 now, and I have to get up
      at 04:15 again...

      I will be back online at about 14:00 tomorrow German time (6 hours
      before the east coast, or 9 hours before the west coast)

      --
      GreetingZ
      Uwe