Re: [Z_Scale] Guzzisti

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello fellow Z motorcycle putt desirers,

      These email exchanges are like a poll and
      so far the Guzzists are wining. These unofficial polls
      I take very seriously; witness all the New Z Scratch
      products that I have produced and the new ones which
      will see first-light by January. All due to the requester's
      enthusiasm & suggestions.
      Take a look at my listed makers below and express your
      wishes. Not all motorcycles look alike, even in Z scale ; >)

      Cheers to all,
      Reynard
      On Thursday, December 1, 2005, at 01:08 PM, Arie Knoops wrote:

      > Reynard,
      > If you do make some motos I'll be right there first in line to buy
      > them....even a Goldwing, a Guzzi Ambassador would be sweet in Z (hint
      > hint)

    • Melissa Cull
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 5, 2005
        Hello Reynard,

        Thanks for the explaination, it all makes sense now.... The nearest we have
        to basket ball is net ball which isn't so fast and furious and usually only
        played by schoolgirls. I'm not a sporty person, only like participating in
        swimming and watching Sumo Wrestling. Anyone going to do Z scale swimmers
        and Sumo Wrestlers, so far only been able to get them on HO scale:-(

        Yes a Morgan would be very welcome in Z scale as would an E Type Jaguar and
        not to mention the cute but hilarous Robin Reliant 3 wheeler of "Only Fools
        and Horses" comedy fame.

        Kind RegardZ

        Melissa Cull
        UK

        Hello Melissa,
        I occasionally forget that this forum is international and will
        scribble notes in our homespun vernacular. "Slam-dunk" comes
        a basketball player's ability to merely get up on their tip-toes
        and slam a basketball through a 10 ft high net. It looks easy
        and effortless (even though I am sure that it takes talent and
        training).

        Gee whiz, if you're in Great Britain, a Morgan V twin auto-car
        would also be relevant!

        Best regards,
        Reynard