RE: [Z_Scale] Guzzisti

  • Arie Knoops
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2005
      Reynard,
      If you do make some motos I'll be right there first in line to buy
      them....even a Goldwing, a Guzzi Ambassador would be sweet in Z (hint hint)

      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 5, 2005
        Hello Reynard,

        Thanks for the explaination, it all makes sense now.... The nearest we have
        to basket ball is net ball which isn't so fast and furious and usually only
        played by schoolgirls. I'm not a sporty person, only like participating in
        swimming and watching Sumo Wrestling. Anyone going to do Z scale swimmers
        and Sumo Wrestlers, so far only been able to get them on HO scale:-(

        Yes a Morgan would be very welcome in Z scale as would an E Type Jaguar and
        not to mention the cute but hilarous Robin Reliant 3 wheeler of "Only Fools
        and Horses" comedy fame.

        Kind RegardZ

        Melissa Cull
        UK

        Hello Melissa,
        I occasionally forget that this forum is international and will
        scribble notes in our homespun vernacular. "Slam-dunk" comes
        a basketball player's ability to merely get up on their tip-toes
        and slam a basketball through a 10 ft high net. It looks easy
        and effortless (even though I am sure that it takes talent and
        training).

        Gee whiz, if you're in Great Britain, a Morgan V twin auto-car
        would also be relevant!

        Best regards,
        Reynard