RE: [Z_Scale] looking for vehicles

  • harbormaster@searails.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
      Yes, advance reservations are being accepted for one each of
      a Limited Edition of 100 PAINTED sets of five (5) School
      Buses offerred for $50.00 each set at the bottom of;

      http://www.searails.com/pages/948172/index.htm

      School Buses cast in School Bus Yellow will be avialable in
      sets of five (5) after the first of the year. UNpainted for
      US$25.00

      Addionally, if an order is placed for one of the Limited
      Edition sets, sideboard decals of words and logo image are
      available as an additional purchase.

      Jim
      Harbormaster@...
      Rail Served Heavy Industry Models
      Valley Ford, CA 94972
      1-800-929-3361
    • Dave Hjortnaes
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
        Dear Arie:

        I got one of those school busses. It has not arrived yet, but I got
        one and someone else got one.
        The e-bay number was 5943251595, so if you punch that number in you
        will see the bus again and who I bought it from.

        I think you are right in that he had other vehicles as well.

        dave h.
      • sndbyte@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
          Yujin is Japanese company that makes small candy and gashapon (gumball
          machine) toys. I don't know where to purchase the type you saw. You might be
          able to find them through a hobby or toy site that deals in Japanese
          collectibles.

          Tomy (another Japanese company) is well know for their N-scale bus models
          that came out in Japan. The cost about $2 or $3 dollars are highly detailed.