Uncle Will Wright's Conrail on Cover Page!

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      This week's cover photo was taken by William Dean Wright and
      shows a heavy coal drag going up and around the spiral on
      Uncle Will's briefcase layout. The photo certainly showcases the
      RLW GP38-2 locomotive and the Penzee Conrail hoppers. Will
      likes Eastern USA railroads. You've probably seen a lot of his
      offerings on eBay under the Sticksponge alias! Ebay is Will's
      means to promote US prototype Z scale especially everything
      that Pennzee has to offer.

      Click on the photo to see the full size image.

      Last week's photo featured my new Casey Jones 4-6-0 taking on
      Coal not water at the Val Ease West depot. The Val Ease
      Central Railroad will be participating at the Z spectacular in
      Saint Louis, MO, July 13 - 16, 2001 at the NMRA National Train
      Show. If you can get there, don't miss it!

      Invitation to all Z_Scale members: we need more photos of your
      work. Upload your jpegs to the group in 'Files - Cover photos'
      and the world will soon be admiring your module, model,
      structure, bridge, layout etc. as one of Z_Scale's Cover Photos.

      Regards,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Photo hostler