RE: [Z_Scale] looking for vehicles

  • Arie Knoops
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
      I'd like to thank everyone who responded. Yes it was arrowhead that I was
      thinking of, that he's on ebay totally blanked out of my mind. Jim are you
      taking advance orders for your new bus?
    • harbormaster@searails.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
        Yes, advance reservations are being accepted for one each of
        a Limited Edition of 100 PAINTED sets of five (5) School
        Buses offerred for $50.00 each set at the bottom of;

        http://www.searails.com/pages/948172/index.htm

        School Buses cast in School Bus Yellow will be avialable in
        sets of five (5) after the first of the year. UNpainted for
        US$25.00

        Addionally, if an order is placed for one of the Limited
        Edition sets, sideboard decals of words and logo image are
        available as an additional purchase.

        Jim
        Harbormaster@...
        Rail Served Heavy Industry Models
        Valley Ford, CA 94972
        1-800-929-3361
      • Dave Hjortnaes
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
          Dear Arie:

          I got one of those school busses. It has not arrived yet, but I got
          one and someone else got one.
          The e-bay number was 5943251595, so if you punch that number in you
          will see the bus again and who I bought it from.

          I think you are right in that he had other vehicles as well.

          dave h.
        • sndbyte@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
            Yujin is Japanese company that makes small candy and gashapon (gumball
            machine) toys. I don't know where to purchase the type you saw. You might be
            able to find them through a hobby or toy site that deals in Japanese
            collectibles.

            Tomy (another Japanese company) is well know for their N-scale bus models
            that came out in Japan. The cost about $2 or $3 dollars are highly detailed.