Re: [Z_Scale] Guzzisti

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello Zeds & Putters,
      It is nice to see fellow Italian scooter cyclists in the Z group.
      Maybe I'll make a few Z Guzzis and Ducs in photo etch, heck,
      even Beemers, Hogs & Vincents.

      Beware the lady in the SUV on her cell phone; worse than drunk!

      Reynard
      On Thursday, December 1, 2005, at 09:10 AM, swanpondwv@...
      wrote:

      > Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 00:18:57 -0800
      >    From: "Arie Knoops" <ariek@...>
      > Subject: RE: looking for vehicles
      >
      > Bill,
      > Thanks for the offer, but its an '83 Guzzi.......at least they didn't
      > hit my
      > V11 (if you cant guess, I'm fond of Italian tractors)
      > Arie
      >

      > Arie, It's nice to see a fellow Guzzisti on the z scale list. Sorry to
      > hear of your hit & run. It happens way to often.
      > Check out my web site:  www.italianmotofest.com
      > Lot's of good Italian stuff!
      > Now all I have to do is figure how to mesh Z scale w/ my event!
      > Bill

      > -Z- WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE!  Highly addictive in Small DoseZ!

      <image.tiff>

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > +  Visit your group "z_scale" on the web.

      <image.tiff>

    • Melissa Cull
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 5, 2005
        Hello Reynard,

        Thanks for the explaination, it all makes sense now.... The nearest we have
        to basket ball is net ball which isn't so fast and furious and usually only
        played by schoolgirls. I'm not a sporty person, only like participating in
        swimming and watching Sumo Wrestling. Anyone going to do Z scale swimmers
        and Sumo Wrestlers, so far only been able to get them on HO scale:-(

        Yes a Morgan would be very welcome in Z scale as would an E Type Jaguar and
        not to mention the cute but hilarous Robin Reliant 3 wheeler of "Only Fools
        and Horses" comedy fame.

        Kind RegardZ

        Melissa Cull
        UK

        Hello Melissa,
        I occasionally forget that this forum is international and will
        scribble notes in our homespun vernacular. "Slam-dunk" comes
        a basketball player's ability to merely get up on their tip-toes
        and slam a basketball through a 10 ft high net. It looks easy
        and effortless (even though I am sure that it takes talent and
        training).

        Gee whiz, if you're in Great Britain, a Morgan V twin auto-car
        would also be relevant!

        Best regards,
        Reynard