8994 Transfer Table for Sale

  • Glenn and Sandy Stiska
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi to All,

      We have a Marklin Z 8994 Remote Control TRANSFER TABLE for sale.
      2 Approach Tracks and 8 Stall Tracks. Electric motor mechanism.
      Controller for remote control of deck and locomotives. New in the
      original box with manual from local train shop that closed its doors
      after 50 years. Motor tested. Perfect for American Diesel service
      center or for European Electric Service Center. Price $150.00 plus
      $6.00 shipping/insurance anywhere in the U.S.

      We also have some other Z for sale. Just click on this
      link to see our complete list.

      http://www.z-world.com/bin/fs.cgi?list=stiska

      You can write directly to us. Our email address is:
      stiska @ earthlink. net

      Happy Holidays,
      Glenn and Sandy
      in sunny Largo