Re: Marklin 88885 - Lights not working

  • Stephen Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2005
      I looked on the marklin site, and it says....
      Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 85.
      Model: Locomotive comes with a 5-pole Mini-Club motor. All driving
      axles powered. Headlights with maintenance-free LEDs. Length over
      buffers 74 mm / 2-15/16*.

      The yellow light you see, is it at the front of the engine?
      and it should be an LED.
      and yes it should work according to the manufacturers notes here.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Risbridger" <phil@r...> wrote:

      > Hello group.
      >
      > I have just been running my heavy freight loco, and noticed that
      the
      > lights work when it is going backwards, but not forwards. I have
      taken
      > the body off, and there is a yellowish bulb at the front that
      works,
      > but no light is getting to the front engine lights.
      >
      > Are they supposed to light up in each direction? If so, can anyone
      > help me in getting them working again.
      >
      > Many thanks
      >
      > Phil

    • Bill Powers