RE: Some MT F unit questions

  • Daniel Baechtold
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2001
      Hi!

      I don't want to advert, but I have a red warbonnet F7 A unit for sale (for
      80 SFr., about 46$)! I a^lso have a red one for sale, have a look at:

      http://www.geocities.com/danielbaechtold/s22.html

      The MT Santa Fe F7 are as far as I know painted in the blue warbonnet paint
      sceme, available as single pieces or in train sets. If there was a red one,
      it must have been produced some years ago.

      Best wishes Daniel

      --
      Daniel Baechtold
      Jurastrasse 37