Pack your bags...

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2001
      Good News Group,

      If you have ever thought about going to Germany (or
      Europe in General) now is the time to go. Round trip
      air fares are in the dumper...and I think they are
      going to stay that way.

      I received an e-mail from United Airlines e-fares the
      other day. Round trip air fare from Denver to
      Frankfurt was $288 (that is not a typo). The fare
      from Atlanta to Frankfurt is also $288 and the fare
      from Los Angeles was $348.

      The restriction was that you had to fly the first part
      of April and the maximum stay was 10 days....but who
      cares. Do you realize how many loks and cars I can
      buy in 10 days. And if you time it right you can be
      there for the monthly Frankfurt modellbahn fea market.

      Seriously, if you have never been to Germany you may
      want to give it serious consideration this year.

      To prepare for your trip to Germany you may want to
      practice the phrase, "Eine bier bitte" ;-)

      Bill